K, get back to the movie…P.S I love you…it just a sad movie..really touch me…I dunno why, perhaps I watch it in da middle of the night, it raining some more...uhuhu...before watch da movie, I called my honey..asked his opinion, should I watch dis movie or OPHAN(a new horror movie). Ofcuz, he wouldn't allowed me to watch orphan..so, I watched P.S I love you..n da tears beginned…sob..sob…
I am scared of losing some1 dat I love..I don't want to..Let me die first, cuz I wouldn't bare to hold any devastated feeling of losing some1 dat I love…like my husband, my mom..my dad..my grandparent..my sister! friends and cats…no matter how much they annoyed me, but when they leave you..u’ll know, how much you need em in our live..uhuhu…after watching dis movie, I much more appreciate every single moment that I spend with my loves one..To whom that I love, you know who you are,
P.S : I love you all sooo much!!..
No comments:
Post a Comment