Sunday, August 9, 2009
The GoOd NewS!!ihi..;p
My sis pregnant!!ihihi..I was shock when ma sis told me da good new!..ihihi..I cant believe it, cuz our live is full with fun, every weekend, we had a plan to go where n where…so, apparently no time for the tiny baby..ihihi..but now everything had change..including ma sis..at first shes not craving on anything or suffer from morning sickness..my friend said, she was lucky..but, unfortunately, this week I come over to her house, she look awful!..hoho…a lot of thing she doesn’t like, including her husband…doesn’t like kitchen!..so, clearly she reluctantly to cook..so, her husband took in charge..but, it doesn’t end up good..cuz she said, the taste is awful..so, what she like only makn luar n western food..ihihi..well, that is truly us..ehe..then, me n ma sista, we dunt really like any junk food or biscuits or cookies, cuz we already had it when we were kid..we had enough of it untill we all muak..you really had no idea, how our dad make us muak..until x suke n suke nasi je…so, that why, we were skinny..n no time of being fat.. cuz we dunt eat that kind of food..but now ma sis said, she can’t eat nasi any more n what she can only eat are cookies n biscuits..i feel pity for her, because clearly I know how she hate those thing..n so do I..uhuhu..pity her, I wish the morning sickness will end up soon…really soon!!! I hope..otherwise, that little kid, when she/he come to this world, nakal2 im gonna get her!!hahaha…im a ‘garang’ untie..but I promise I’ll be ur cool, fun n ur fashion guru! just jgn sushkan my sis…if ur mom complain anything baut u..u’ll end up bad with me..ihihi…!!!but, I know..ur mom sure be more garang than me..never mind..i can be ur crying shoulder!..we’ll make a team to ambush her back..ehehehe… wah!!i cant waitttt…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment